UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017
U.P. Co operative Institution has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Assistant general manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant/Cashier. The interested candidates can ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 30.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About the organization: The formation of U.P co- operative Institution Service board was under U.P. Co operative society act 1965.
Details of UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 65 post
Company Name: UP Cooperative Institution
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Manager
Qualification for the UP Seva Mandal Recruitment:
- For the post of Assistant general manager :The candidates should have degree of graduation in commerce/ economics/ mathematics/ statistics or MBA/ PGDBM in banking or Finance or CA.
- For the post of Assistant Manager: The candidates should have a degree of graduation with 50% marks or BE/ B.tech(CS/IT) or MCA.
- For the post of Assistant/ Cashier: The candidates should have a degree of graduation in any discipline with 45% marks from a recognized University.
Age limit: 21 to 40 years as on 1.7.2016
- For the post of Assistant general manager: 32550-52730 /-
- For the Assistant manager: 21450-43635/-
- For the post of Assistant Manager (Computer): 21450-43635/-
- For the post Assistant/Cashier: 11765-31540/-
Job location: Luck now (Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website :http://upsevamandal.org/index.php
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC category: 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 200/-
How to apply UP Seva Mandal Recruitment: The candidates can apply through official website only. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as it is 30.12.2016. After the last date no application will be entertained.
- The candidates must be Indian.
- The Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
- The application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates should be submitted fee through state Bank of India only.
- The application should be sent according to the prescribed format only. The application can be submitted after the submission of fee only.
- Every advertisement has a different fee structure which shall be accepted according to the post.
Selection process: The selection of candidates will be based on two parts.
- Written test
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 30.12.2016
Click here for the official notification of UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017